BÚSQUEDA DE DISTRIBUIDORES PARA:
- Italian company producer of high-quality eco-friendly coffee products seeks distributors in Europe, preferably in the hotel, restaurant, and catering (HoReCa) sector.
Italian producer offers a wide range of high-quality coffee products – which includes but not limited to coffee beans, ground coffee, coffee capsules and pods 100% compostable – and is looking for retailers and/or distributors, mainly – but not exclusively – in the hotel, restaurant and catering (HoReCa) sector.
- Bulgarian company specialized in organic honey production is looking for partners under distribution services agreement for its new creamed honey product line.
The Bulgarian company is located in the region of Pazardzhik and is a producer of natural honey products. It has created an innovative honey product – creamed honey with different flavours, which can be used as a healthy substitute of jams and sweets. The company is looking for new experienced partners to distribute its products abroad under distribution services agreement.
- Polish company offers eco seeds and grains for distribution
A Polish company from the agriculture industry offers a wide selection of seeds including oats, barley, wheat, triticale, rye, and lupine blue. Moreover, they also provide grains suitable for consumption and feeding animals. The firm is looking for distributors with contacts among local farmers. They can also supply farmers associations with seeds and grain within the framework of subcontracting agreement.
- Polish producer of fertilizer is looking for partners under commercial agency or distribution services agreements.
A Polish producer of fertilizer composed of organic substances with minerals (nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, calcium) and microelements such as magnesium, boron, copper, molybdenum, iron, zinc, sulphur, manganese and organic carbon is looking for partners for commercial agency or distribution services agreements. The product gives the possibility of comprehensive fertilization by providing all the necessary elements for the development of plants and improving structure of the soil.
- UK consumer healthcare business seeks distribution agreement for its over the counter products.
UK SME operating from a base in the East Midlands, produces and supplies a range of healthcare brands which help treat common aliments such as ear wax build up, warts, verruca’s and nasal congestion. These products can be purchased ‘over the counter’, and no medical prescription from a doctor is required to obtain them. The company is specifically looking for distributors currently working in the consumer health and beauty field, selling to healthcare shops, grocers, and pharmacies.
- UK developer of a stopped vehicle detection radar is looking for distributors.
UK company based in the East of England has developed a radar technology for automatic incident detection on smart highways which rapidly detects stopped vehicles to prevent collisions. It is looking to establish a network of distributors and resellers to support its customers overseas.
Perfiles de cooperación – Búsqueda de socios para proyectos I+D+i
- H2020-EIC-FTI-2018-2020 – Companies interested in a high efficiency fermentation technology demonstration are sought by an Italian biotech&engineering company.
An Italian biotech&engineering company specializing in fermentation systems and scale-up for biotech production, has developed a new fermentation bioreactor and technology allowing a large number of biotech products manufacturing. To carry out the prototype demonstration and complete and qualify the technology, the company is looking for producers and/or users of fermentation plants/processes working in the food, feed, pharma sectors, interested in research cooperation within a FTI project.
Reference: RDIT20200611001 – Fecha límite: 30 de septiembre 2020
- [Eureka Network] A Korean company specialised in high precision processing technology is looking for two European partners, capable of developing Drone and Logistics station. A Korean company specialised in high precision processing technology is preparing for a proposal under Eureka Network Project in 2020. The main goal is to develop a delivery module which consists of a drone, droid and logistics station with autonomous docking and undocking technology, aiming at 24-hour autonomous delivery system. To this end, the Korean company is looking for two partners specialized in developing drone and logistics station.
Reference: RDKR20200707001 – Fecha límite: 20 agosto 2020
- H2020-Fast Track to Innovation (FTI): Solar process heating as a service, end user sought for demonstration plant for solar process heating. A German SME looks for an industrial end-user requiring process heat. The heat will be provided by a demonstration plant for solar process heating with concentrating solar thermal collectors installed at the partner’s site. The partner can be from the food & beverage, chemical, textile or metal sector. The project aims at collecting reliable performance data necessary to further develop the market for solar process heating. Partnership will be a research agreement in the frame of an FTI project.
Reference: RDDE20200713001 – Fecha límite: 01 septiembre 2020
-> Si estás interesado en alguna oferta contacta con email@example.com